- The Joy the Baker Podcast
- Corn, Tomato, and Avocado Salad with Honey-Lime Dressing - Well, I'm not making it so much anymore now that it's getting to be fall-y out, but I probably made this about 15 times over the summer, and it is GOOD and EASY (like me (haha just kidding)).
- Boot Camp - Actually, this makes me HURT more than tick, but I like it anyway... I'm kicking the asses of EVERYONE on the couch! If you're surprised that I wake up at 6:45 3 days a week to go run around and look like a moron; well, I am, too.
- Painting my own nails. I haven't done it since I was in high school, and now I have THREE bottles of nail polish. There is just no time to get a manicure anymore. #firstworldproblems
- Starbucks Decaf Via Packets - I'm off caffeine (sort of) so I opt for one of these most mornings now. How Seattle is this... they don't even brew decaf coffee in my office. They use the decaf pot for more leaded. Hence the need to bring my own.
- Rosetta Stone Hindi - I'm learning Hindi. It is hard. I sound like an idiot. But I've learned foreign languages before (sort of), and I'll do it again.
- Spotify - I didn't think anything would replace Pandora for me, but I really like the social aspect of Spotify. I can create playlists and share them. And if you connect Spotify to Facebook, you can see what your friends are listening to (and, therefore, discover new things), which is a great way to feed my music addiction without going bankrupt. Try it out!
What are you up to?